IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Missed Classes & Refunds
- There are no make-up classes for kittens sessions. If you must miss a class, please let the studio know as soon as possible so we can modify the class plan to accommodate the absence.
- We do not offer refunds. We can transfer your booking if your booking is cancelled 2 weeks prior to the start of class. We cannot provide a transfer or credit after this time.
- If you feel like your child may get hungry, please feel free to pack a nut-free snack.
- Clearly label all snacks, lunch bags, water bottles and clothing with your child's full name. Any left items will be held for a maximum of one week.
- There are kids coming to the studio who are SEVERELY allergic to nuts. NO NUTS PLEASE!
- Please be "dressed for mess" as we will be painting with acrylics (which do not come out of clothing). We have some aprons here at the studio to borrow but sometimes pants, sleeves, dresses and shoes get messy too. This includes the adult accompanying the child :)
Get the most out of our kittens class by staying more 'hands off'. This class will focus on building your child's independence, hand eye coordination, confidence and learning new tools and techniques while having fun! It will be the best experience for them if they do the majority of the art making, and you are there to support them :)
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist